Google

Saturday, October 25, 2008

New Obsession

The new obsession is cyber nations, and it could prove quite long lasting. The only things you 'have' to do on a daily basis is pay bills and collect taxes. But you can also buy infrastructure for your country and what not, and then go into an alliance. There where about 30,000 different little nations and things on there and you have to at least collect taxes once every week or two weeks or they delete your nation. But for the daily requirement of not more than 5 minutes I think I could last at it for a while... at least 2 months. It kind of takes fantasy to a whole new level, because now I can control a whole nation instead of just a team.

If you play come check me out at Helfenland. I am trying to join the Orange Defense Network.

No comments: