Google

Monday, October 13, 2008

Getting ready for a little M-N-F

For those of you who are unsure that is Monday Night Football, and the Cleveland Browns make their return versus the Super Bowl Champion NY Giants. Well it should be interesting, I expect the Giants to go up by 2 or 3 TD's and then Brady Quinn will lead the Browns back to within 4 points before finally losing. On the fantasy side of things if J. Lewis runs for like 10 yards I will beat my nephew in Fantasy football by over 50 points. Also if Eli Manning and Brandon Jacobs combine for 60 fantasy points, Hans will pull of the most incredible come back ever, but for that to happen the Browns would have to be competitive and force the Giants to try and score about 50 points. Well I guess that they could score 50 anyway even if the Browns weren't competitive. Fear not though I think the Browns actually could pull the upset with all the time off from the bye week.

No comments: