Google

Monday, October 22, 2007

The Red Suks

Well if you saw game 7 you know that I am now rooting for the Rockies to win the World Series. And I swear that if Bill Simmons, "the sports guy" writes one thing about the red sox come back from 3-1 I'll quit reading my ESPN the magazine. Seriously. I hope the Rockies get up 3-0 and there is all kind of media about how they have come back from 3-0 and 3-1 deficits in a 7 game series and then the lose the fourth game.

Is it just me or are the Red Sox over taking the Yankees as the most hated franchise in Sports. I mean the only way a franchise from that area can win is either trade away all their youth, buy players or cheat. I hope the Sox get Swept. IT'S ROCKY TIME NOW!

I guess I can let Peach out of her room now... unless it will help the Rockies....

No comments: