Google

Monday, September 03, 2007

Number 14 Finish

Finished my two weeks of finishing things. Ha. Bet you weren't expecting that. Oh well, this 'labor day' weekend has likened to killed me. You are supposed to be taking the weekend easy, celebrating the fact that you are normally laboring, but no, not this weekend I swear my arms hurt so bad Saturday night I could barely get to sleep. It reminded me of what my arms felt like after setting carbon for about a week straight, and all I did was try and remove the linoleum. Feeling better now, hey just in time to head back to work. There are still some things to finish in the bathroom. Sophie laid the tile today, she'll grout tomorrow or Wednesday (Oh yes, Sophie does the tiling), and then I get to try and put the toilet back on. Home depot says expect to take about two hours for toilet install. Ha. The Home Depot's got nothing on me. If they knew me they'd say you better take the day off work or plan on a Saturday for install. We'll see Home Depot, we'll see...

No comments: