Google

Thursday, September 06, 2007

NFL Pick 'em Week 1

Ok, gonna try my hand at sports for a bit. I thought the Browns could go 9-7 without even looking at their schedule and after looking at the schedule I still think they can go 9-7. The Gurus at the sporting News say 3-13, so we will see who is right. If I hit it right on, I am canceling my subscription. They were so close to winning 4 or 5 more games last year and I think they have up graded at enough positions to put themselves over the top. So I'll be like a lot of other sports folks pick 4-5 cake games and then an upset. Alright here we go;

- Browns over the Steelers. (upset) although mild since Tomlin makes his debut for the Steelers. Do you realize that Brian Bilick is now the lone white coach in the AFC Central. Just an observation. L
- Denver over Buffalo W
- Washington over Miami W
- Green Bay over Phili W
- Rams over Panthers (could be another mild upset, but the rams could score more points than any team in the NFL this year.) L

No comments: