Google

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

NFL Pick 'em Week 2

Did I say the Browns would go 9-7, I meant 7-9. Yeah that's it. Ok last week I was way off about the Rams and now Orlando Pace is out for the season so they probably won't be as good as I thought. Good news though for the Browns as they play the Rams in week 8. Last Week's record was 3-2, not bad for the 1st week, especially with the redskins winning in overtime and Denver winning on literally a last second field goal. Here we go week 2:

Cincinnati over the Browns. What I'm realistic. I hope the Browns will win, and if they do then I could pick them to lose every week and they will win. Bwah hah hah (evil laugh).
New England over San Diego.
Tennessee over Indianapolis - (Upset)
Bears over the Chiefs
Dallas over Miami
Carolina over Houston

No comments: