Google

Thursday, March 05, 2020

Ugh

It's hard to describe that feeling were you have been gut punched and feel horrible about things, but the thing that caused the punch also creates a lot of doubt and questions.  So it is just like "I have to deal with this, but how."  So that is where I am right now, my boss or ex-boss was relieved of his job duties yesterday and he was a good boss.  I have had 5 bosses in my professional life, and he was definitely in the top 5.  Pretty easy math there.  Actually maybe I have had 6 bosses, but one was for around 6 months so not sure that counts, anyway he would still be top 5.  Honestly I wouldn't want to rank my bosses, but he was good.  I think Dale Clark is probably at the top of the list because he was very smart about what he was doing and always treated me well and allowed me to succeed and gave me opportunity to prove my self and improve myself.  Columbian Chemicals was an underrated stop on my employment path for sure.  Anyway today feels like there is a cloud hanging overhead.  Worry and uncertainty rule the day and thinking about what has happened has left me feeling very weird about my future and how things are going to be handled.  Just ugh, about the whole situation, about who is going to take over, about how much more work this will be, about how this may not have been completely thought out...

No comments: