Google

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Bobcats Win!!!

Sampson won his first ever organized basketball contest. Yah! Overall the Bobcats played pretty well, you could tell the second year kids from the first year kids though. Our second year guys really carried the load this first game. Sampson did start contributing late in the second half as he scored his first ever basket and then later scored his second ever basket. So good job buddy and I got it all on tape er I made a digital recording of it anyway. See Sophie and the kids let me have my Christmas present a little early so that I could record his game. In HD no less. It is funny watching him play because I go over a lot of stuff with him and we even played at Maw's house yesterday working on rebounding, but when he got in the game and started playing it was like he forgot everything. Oh well, he has a game Thursday hopefully he remembers to REBOUND. We'll work on it. I think his stat line was something like 4 points, 1 assist, 2 rebounds, maybe a steal or two and at least one turn over. The final score was like 32 to 24 or so. I could check the tape again. I made him watch the game film already. Well I mean I wanted to see it hooked up to the TV anyway so we just went ahead and watched it. Good stuff.

Oh also the OU Bobcats are going for their first ever bowl win on December 26th around Noon Eastern or so against the Marshall Thundering Herd. This is also a rivalry game, so I wonder if they will put the "Bell" up for grabs. I mean the splendor and history of the Little Caesar's Pizza Bowl should probably be enough, but I mean why not throw it out there for a little extra. If you happen to be thinking about it on the 26th think some positive thoughts for the old Bobcats. Thanks.

No comments: