Google

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

MLB '08 The Show - Update

Well it turns out the addictive power of MLB'08 the Show is actually closer to 9.5. The 'Road to the Show' mode is pretty addictive. You play as one player in one position and you only have to bat when it is that player's turn and you only have to play in the field when the ball is definitely coming to you. You start in AA and work up through AAA and then you are in 'The Show'. Then you have to get enough stats to be a H.O.F. So far I have made it to the Indians and am doing pretty decent the first month. The addictiveness is starting to wear off with the warmer weather and I am hoping to get it out of my system in the next few weeks. That is the funny thing about me, I pretty much throw myself into a game or activity for about 6 - 12 weeks then it is on to something else. The only thing that I have kind of stayed up with is the old blog, and Thank you for your support.

No comments: