Google

Monday, May 07, 2007

Barnyard Review

This isn't a real review, I was just mad that they made the boy bovines have udders! I mean I had to do a little research on the web just to make sure that it wasn't possible, but I found it in like 15 minutes. (I wasted about 10 minutes on Wikipedia). No male bovines do not have udders, they have other equipment. Sure I saw the previews, but I knew the premise was the cows were funny, so I thought the boy cow was just wearing it as a joke. Except the udder NEVER came off, and his dad had an udder. The whole time I was like 'why even draw the udder on the cow', just don't draw anything or do some research. I mean it only took me 15 minutes to figure out that little tid bit, if I were to spend millions on a major motion picture I think I would at least know what looks right. But you know what...maybe they did. Maybe, just maybe they did some research and found out that udders = funny and funny *1.05 = Profit. Of course, mo' udder mo' money. That is exactly what my web site is lacking - UDDERS. Just imagine the possibilities I plop a few more udders up there and people start clicking the ads like crazy. Alright well, I'll get to work on the udder's you go ahead and click the old ads. Thanks.

No comments: