Google

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

American Idol Final 3 - 2007

Turns out I'm not really interested in AI enough to do a blog like Chan's. Also I wish they would quit calling Melinda Doolittle Tina Tuner, it is not Tina Turner it is Nell Carter. I'm telling you Nell Carter.

And what is the deal with the sweater vests. I mean what's next pegging your pants will come back? Well now hold on, would that really be that bad. Sofie says yes. She says she will help put together a list of fashion trends that should never come back.

Ohhh, Elliot Yamin is on. Wait a second that doesn't look anything like Elliot. Where's the funky teeth, and what is up with that hair? Looks like it is ripe for a little pony-hawk action. And is he wearing a sweater vest? Elliot, Elliot, Elliot. Coincidentally I hear that is the name of his album - "Elliot Yamin". Creative. I wonder how long it took to come up with that name. Sadly probably a while.

No comments: