Google

Tuesday, September 25, 2018

NBA 2018-19

Couple of things I wanted to get down so I could look back and not believe how incredibly wrong I could be in the future.  Well now that the disclaimer is out of the way here we go.

First I think Mo Bamba is going to be a bust.  Just saying.  This guy reminds me of Hasheem Thabeet or however you spell it because man that guy was bad.  Any way, I think he is in the same mold of player and I just don't see all the hype.

Luca Doncic will be ROY.  Book it. 

Grayson Allen will be top 3 in ROY voting or at least make the first team. 

Golden State will win the championship (really went out on a limb there).

Lakers make the playoffs, and so do the Cavs.

Butler will end up in Philly, or not.  Sampson says Toronto (HA!) we'll see.

I'm going to watch a ton of games because we got LEAGUE PASS!!!

Ok that is all for now. 

No comments: