Just wanted to check in for the start of year 49.
Checked in with my garmin, well it bricked earlier in the year so I just have weight data and partial of the other stuff.
Avg weight for 47 - 198.9 lbs. up from my low of 196 something last year and it has been a steady gain since end of February. Finally leveling off but no idea what changed.
Active minutes - idk, it bricked in April. I only see a couple of weeks below 250 though before it went out. been using a Withit (a cheap alternative since). so far 11,384 minutes of activity, but it has a bad habit of screwing up the first work out of the day. It's step count is also horribly off, so I don't even bother wearing it first thing in the morning. I throw it on the charger and just put it on before I leave the house.
Sleep - 7h17 min. down from 7 h 24 min, but this is missing some good sleep in data from the summer. I kind of quit sleeping with a watch after the garmin quit, but the withit has some neat data on the couple of occasions where I slept with it. I may start again and capture data for this next year. I need more sleep.
Still feeling strong. I did battle shoulder and elbow pain badly at the beginning of summer, but pickleball has really whoa'd up, so it isn't feeling too bad now. Running has really slowed down, need to get back into that.
Still doing my normal routine, push-ups this year to 25 and holding steady, added some V-ups to the morning when I remember. Try to do every morning, but if I miss one or two I give my self some grace. Pickleball 2 times a week if I am lucky, running and weight lifting in the mean time, but have really struggled the last month to find time. I am kind of running the church pickleball now.
Still trying to sell the house. Thought I had a buyer but they are really stringing things out.
Announced my first college football game this spring for Wheeling University then got to do an actual game in September. Also did some Soccer for the first time ever.
Oh and we got a new dog, George. George Washington. DOB 7/4/26.

No comments:
Post a Comment